SCM music player ♡ Dunk Cas

laura/15/multifandom
this blog is 90% multifandom and the other 10% is any stuff that catches my eye ;) feel free to ask me anything, ily,!
<

itsstuckyinmyhead:

British Photoset #8

more?

LiberTea Photoset #6 

American Photoset #7

american-horror-bitch:


American Horror Story and Skins blog- I follow back similar

american-horror-bitch:

American Horror Story and Skins blog- I follow back similar

realniggaannouncements:

I had a dream last night that Jesus finally resurrected and when white people found out he wasn’t white they arrested him for 2000 something years of tax evasion  

153,206 notes
3808 / 
<
<

heartyglobe:

filed under: things celebrities say that the media sweeps under the rug to continue making controversy over them being “awful role models”

mirandarose1187:

mirandarose1187:

Hellacopter

I just wrote out the word hella 102 times in the shape of a helicopter please love me

mirandarose1187:

mirandarose1187:

Hellacopter

I just wrote out the word hella 102 times in the shape of a helicopter please love me

1699 / 
<

marinaandthemarina:

Did you have any fashion disasters that you can remember?
Marina: A lot. But fashion should be a disaster.

<

hipstaa-pleazz:

untalentedandhorny:

sickest burn ever.

Chase was the love of my life for the longest time.

1035 / 
<

“Men may be stronger, but it is women who endure.”